About SivakasiBook online bus tickets to Sivakasi By Royal travels
Sivakasi Royal travels is an active town and a municipality in Virudhunagar district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the capital of India’s firecracker industry with about 8,000 factories, big and small, producing 90 percent of the total fireworks output.
Linked to gigantic printing presses with in-house studios and artists, Sivakasi produces a kaleidoscopic range of colourful, kitsch posters and calendar art for millions in India. The town is famous all over India for its fireworks factories. There are almost 400 manufacturers based in this industrial city.
The Sivakasi is also known for its powerful printing industry and match-making industries. It was given the nickname "Kutty Japan" ('Mini Japan' in English) by Jawaharlal Nehru. Nearby towns are Srivilliputtur, Sattur and Thiruthangal.
The Holy places can be seen is-
1)In sivakasi, Sri Anandha Udhanda Madaswamy Kovil
2) In sivakasi,Swamy Kasi Viswanatha Thiru Kovil (Sivan Kovil)
3)In sivakasi,Murugan Kovil
4)In sivakasi, Pathira Kali Amman Thiru Kovil
5)In sivakasi, Maari Amman Thiru Kovil
6)In sivakasi, Sakkammal Thiru Kovil
7)In sivakasi, Kadai Kovil
8)Kamatchi Amman Kovil
9)In sivakasi,Kachakara Amman Kovil
10)In sivakasi, Perumal Kovil
11)In sivakasi, Ayyappa Swamy Thiru Kovil
12)In sivakasi, Karrupa Swamy Kovil
13)In sivakasi, UmaMaheshwari Amman Thiru Kovil
14) In sivakasi, 2 Churches and
15) In sivakasi, Bazaar Mosque near Canara Bank, The first & ancient mosque till the year 1700,
16) In sivakasi, Shafi mad'hab periya pallivasal till the year 1827,
17) In sivakasi, Hanafi mad'hab pallivasal,
18)In sivakasi, Madhina Pallivasai,
19) In sivakasi, Tamil Nagar Pallivasal,
20) In sivakasi, Thowheed Jamaath Pallivasal,
21)In sivakasi, Rserve line Pallivasal, Near E.S.I. Hospital
22) In sivakasi, Saratha Nagar Pallivasai,
23) In sivakasi, Masjidh e Peermohamed, Pallapatti,
24)In sivakasi,Zindha Sheik Madhar Darga,
25) In sivakasi, Passipatanam Naina Mohamed Darga,
26) In sivakasi, Sangoor Pethapan Darga, Coronation Colony,
27) In sivakasi, Padayali Sahib Darga, Near Sengamala Nachiyar Puram,
28) In sivakasi, wilayathulla Darga,
29) In sivakasi, Nagoor Andavar Darga,
30)In sivakasi, Ajmeer Kaja Mohideen Darga,
31) In sivakasi, Sivakasi Church of God, church
32) In sivakasi, Sivakasi East Gethsamne Prayer House
33)In sivakasi, Carmel Prayer Fellowship Church, Sivakasi
34)In sivakasi, Mispah Prayer House, Pallapatti
35) In sivakasi, Apostolic Christian Assembly, Tiruthangal
Another places to be visited in sivakasi is-
1)Srinivas Fine Arts, Lovely Offset and Gopsons set up huge book plants in Sivakasi
2)Despite tight restrictions Sivakasi proved it
3)Election business booms in the fireworks town of Tamil Nadu
4) Its boom time for flex board manufacturers
5) A disaster waiting to happen at Sivakasi
6)Sivakasi printing industry in decline
7) Start gauge conversion work at once Sivakasi MP
8) Units fall silent
9)Sivakasi student tops MBBS list
10) Multimedia campaign to begin in Sivakasi
11)Towards making `Little Japan' a world brand
12)Quarries pose danger of “tremor” in Sivakasi
13)Young Scientist Award, Lions Matric HSS
14)Sivakasi fireworks, made in China
Thus the above places can be visited in sivakasi through Royal travels
About SalemRoyal travels takes to the city called Salem, the name 'Salem' appears to have been derived from Sela or Shalya by which the term refers to the country around the hills, as in the inscriptions. Local tradition claims Salem as the birth place of Tamil poetess Avvaiyar. Salem is also well known for MANGOES.
Salem Royal travels is the one of the town of Tamil Nadu located in the Western part of the southern most state of India. Almost completely surrounded by hills, Salem is one of the major textile centres in the World. Salem city had population of about 693,236 according to the census of 2001. Also a survey of 2006 says that the current estimated population is about 8.4 lakhs. Also Salem city is said to be the fifth largest city in Tamil Nadu in landscape.
Salem Royal travels is also called as Steel City, Agro City, Limestone City, Electric City, and Mango City. Which itself gives a definition for the name ‘SALEM’.
The reason for the names is,
Steel city - The Salem is the Existence of Steel plant in the City.
Agro City- Salem is gifted with large area of Agricultural lands in and around the city and Salem District.
Limestone City- Salem Royal travels is also gifted with natural resource like Limestone, Magnesium carbonate and iron ore in the foothills of yercaud. Thus the availability of limestone gives this name to the city. Electric City- The power grid in Mettur Dam situated near the city. This is a very important source of power for northern parts of TamilNadu and even to Bangalore city in Karnataka. Mango City- This is the name this city is called right from the earlier days. Salem is larger and biggest market in south India for Mangoes.
Salem Royal travels. About this sound pronunciation is a city and a corporation in Salem district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu, located in the north central part of the southernmost state of India. It is the 5th largest Municipal Corporation and Urban agglomeration in Tamil Nadu next to Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai and Trichy.
Salem Royal travels is a part of the Kongu Nadu, an ancient division of Tamilakam comprising the western Tamil Nadu. Almost completely surrounded by hills, Salem is at the base of the renowned tourist destination of Yercaud hills, which offers breathtaking views both along the ride up the hill and from the peak. There are also remote sites of beauty such as Kiliyur Falls and Kavery peak. Yercaud is at an altitude of 1600 m above mean sea level.
Salem Royal travels city is surrounded by a natural amphitheater of hills formed by the Nagaramalai to the north, the Jarugumalai to the south, the Kanjamalai to the west, and Godumalai to the east. It is divided by the river Thirumanimuthar in the main division. The fort area is the oldest part of the town.
Salem is a transit point for travel between Chennai, Bangalore, Thiruvananthapuram, Coimbatore, Madurai, Ernakulam/Cochin, Pondicherry, Trichy, Tirunelveli(nellai) and other places. As this makes possible for through Royal travels
Salem has 2 major Bus Stations as mentioned below
* MGR Integrated Bus Terminus also called as Central Bus Terminus (New Bus Stand)- Mofussil Routes
* Town Bus Station (Old Bus Stand)- Local Routes which is located in the congested part of the town. This is also known as Anna Bus stand in which the above stations can be done through Royal travels
Book online bus tickets to Salem by Royal travels