About SivakasiBook online bus tickets to Sivakasi By Royal travels
Sivakasi Royal travels is an active town and a municipality in Virudhunagar district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is the capital of India’s firecracker industry with about 8,000 factories, big and small, producing 90 percent of the total fireworks output.
Linked to gigantic printing presses with in-house studios and artists, Sivakasi produces a kaleidoscopic range of colourful, kitsch posters and calendar art for millions in India. The town is famous all over India for its fireworks factories. There are almost 400 manufacturers based in this industrial city.
The Sivakasi is also known for its powerful printing industry and match-making industries. It was given the nickname "Kutty Japan" ('Mini Japan' in English) by Jawaharlal Nehru. Nearby towns are Srivilliputtur, Sattur and Thiruthangal.
The Holy places can be seen is-
1)In sivakasi, Sri Anandha Udhanda Madaswamy Kovil
2) In sivakasi,Swamy Kasi Viswanatha Thiru Kovil (Sivan Kovil)
3)In sivakasi,Murugan Kovil
4)In sivakasi, Pathira Kali Amman Thiru Kovil
5)In sivakasi, Maari Amman Thiru Kovil
6)In sivakasi, Sakkammal Thiru Kovil
7)In sivakasi, Kadai Kovil
8)Kamatchi Amman Kovil
9)In sivakasi,Kachakara Amman Kovil
10)In sivakasi, Perumal Kovil
11)In sivakasi, Ayyappa Swamy Thiru Kovil
12)In sivakasi, Karrupa Swamy Kovil
13)In sivakasi, UmaMaheshwari Amman Thiru Kovil
14) In sivakasi, 2 Churches and
15) In sivakasi, Bazaar Mosque near Canara Bank, The first & ancient mosque till the year 1700,
16) In sivakasi, Shafi mad'hab periya pallivasal till the year 1827,
17) In sivakasi, Hanafi mad'hab pallivasal,
18)In sivakasi, Madhina Pallivasai,
19) In sivakasi, Tamil Nagar Pallivasal,
20) In sivakasi, Thowheed Jamaath Pallivasal,
21)In sivakasi, Rserve line Pallivasal, Near E.S.I. Hospital
22) In sivakasi, Saratha Nagar Pallivasai,
23) In sivakasi, Masjidh e Peermohamed, Pallapatti,
24)In sivakasi,Zindha Sheik Madhar Darga,
25) In sivakasi, Passipatanam Naina Mohamed Darga,
26) In sivakasi, Sangoor Pethapan Darga, Coronation Colony,
27) In sivakasi, Padayali Sahib Darga, Near Sengamala Nachiyar Puram,
28) In sivakasi, wilayathulla Darga,
29) In sivakasi, Nagoor Andavar Darga,
30)In sivakasi, Ajmeer Kaja Mohideen Darga,
31) In sivakasi, Sivakasi Church of God, church
32) In sivakasi, Sivakasi East Gethsamne Prayer House
33)In sivakasi, Carmel Prayer Fellowship Church, Sivakasi
34)In sivakasi, Mispah Prayer House, Pallapatti
35) In sivakasi, Apostolic Christian Assembly, Tiruthangal
Another places to be visited in sivakasi is-
1)Srinivas Fine Arts, Lovely Offset and Gopsons set up huge book plants in Sivakasi
2)Despite tight restrictions Sivakasi proved it
3)Election business booms in the fireworks town of Tamil Nadu
4) Its boom time for flex board manufacturers
5) A disaster waiting to happen at Sivakasi
6)Sivakasi printing industry in decline
7) Start gauge conversion work at once Sivakasi MP
8) Units fall silent
9)Sivakasi student tops MBBS list
10) Multimedia campaign to begin in Sivakasi
11)Towards making `Little Japan' a world brand
12)Quarries pose danger of “tremor” in Sivakasi
13)Young Scientist Award, Lions Matric HSS
14)Sivakasi fireworks, made in China
Thus the above places can be visited in sivakasi through Royal travels
About HosurBook online bus tickets to Hosur By Royal travels
Royal travels takes you to the Hosur language is a Town and a municipality in Krishnagiri district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is a taluk of Krishnagiri district. It is located about 40 kilometres south-east of Bangalore and 38 kilometres from Krishnagiri. Hosur is known for its expanding manufacturing industries and its pleasant climate.
The first Governor General of Independent India, Rajaji was born on 8 December 1878 in Thorapalli Village near Hosur (about 6 km from Hosur) in Salem District (now Krishnagiri District) of Tamil Nadu.
Hosur Royal travels is famous for its hill temple whose presiding deity is Arul Migu Maragadhambal Samedha (along with) Sree Chandrachoodeshwarar (a name for Lord Shiva). There is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, known as Dakshina Tirupati, on a small hillock by the side of the highway, about 2 km from Hosur, towards Krishnagiri. Agaram Bala Murugan Temple on Rayakottah road (15 K.M), Pathakotta Venkataramana swamy temple on a hillock with a river and valley view on Krishnagiri road, about 12 km from hosur. Bandari Anjaneya temple at Hosur, Kottai Mariamman temple at Ram nagar, Venugopalasamy temple at Rayakottah road.
Around 80 kilometres from Hosur, is the Hogenakal Falls across the river Cauvery. Wild animals particularly elephants, can be spotted. 52 km from Hosur is Krishnagiri, the Mango capital of India and home to a large Fortress of Tipu Sultan. The Krishnagiri dam is a significant hydroelectric power source and is a tourist attraction as well.
Hosur Royal travels has an excellent Golf course " Clover Greens " near Exide factory, on way to Sarjapur in an extent of 100 acres adjacent to Infosys New campus.
Royal travels takes you to the Hosur which makes the happy journey.