Book online bus tickets to Hosur By Royal travels
Royal travels takes you to the Hosur language is a Town and a municipality in Krishnagiri district in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. It is a taluk of Krishnagiri district. It is located about 40 kilometres south-east of Bangalore and 38 kilometres from Krishnagiri. Hosur is known for its expanding manufacturing industries and its pleasant climate.
The first Governor General of Independent India, Rajaji was born on 8 December 1878 in Thorapalli Village near Hosur (about 6 km from Hosur) in Salem District (now Krishnagiri District) of Tamil Nadu.
Hosur Royal travels is famous for its hill temple whose presiding deity is Arul Migu Maragadhambal Samedha (along with) Sree Chandrachoodeshwarar (a name for Lord Shiva). There is a beautiful temple dedicated to Lord Venkateshwara, known as Dakshina Tirupati, on a small hillock by the side of the highway, about 2 km from Hosur, towards Krishnagiri. Agaram Bala Murugan Temple on Rayakottah road (15 K.M), Pathakotta Venkataramana swamy temple on a hillock with a river and valley view on Krishnagiri road, about 12 km from hosur. Bandari Anjaneya temple at Hosur, Kottai Mariamman temple at Ram nagar, Venugopalasamy temple at Rayakottah road.
Around 80 kilometres from Hosur, is the Hogenakal Falls across the river Cauvery. Wild animals particularly elephants, can be spotted. 52 km from Hosur is Krishnagiri, the Mango capital of India and home to a large Fortress of Tipu Sultan. The Krishnagiri dam is a significant hydroelectric power source and is a tourist attraction as well.
Hosur Royal travels has an excellent Golf course " Clover Greens " near Exide factory, on way to Sarjapur in an extent of 100 acres adjacent to Infosys New campus.
Royal travels takes you to the Hosur which makes the happy journey.
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Hosur
, Hosur-karur bypass
, Hosur-Dindugal Byepass
, Hosur-Madurai Kapaloor Byepass
Book online bus tickets to Palani By Royal travels
Palani Royal travels is a city and a municipality in the Dindigul district of the South Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Palani is pronounced using the special 'L' used in Tamil and is also spelt as "Pazhani" in English. It is located about 60 km from the city of Dindigul. It is a famous pilgrimage town and every year more than 7 million devotees visit the Palani Murugan Temple and offer their prayers to the Lord Muruga. This temple draws the largest number of devotees in Tamil Nadu.
In Palani Royal travels the below places can be visited
1) Murugan Temple - This is the prime attraction in Palani. One has top climb 670 steps to reach the temple. Alternatively ,there is a Haulage Winch (a small rope train) and a Rope Car to goto the temple on the top of the hill. From the hill top, one can have a beautiful view of entire Palani town and the agricultural places around it.
2) Tiru Avinankudi Temple is in the foot of the Palani Hills. This is oldest and largest temple. Usually before going to the main hill temple, devotees visit this temple.
3) Mariamman Kovil is one of the famous temples in the surrounding area. This temple is located about 1 km from the bus stand.
4) Periyanayaki amman kovil or Aanai Kovil is one of the oldest temples in Palani. This temple is carved out of stones. There won't be much crowd in this temple.
5) Kuthiraiyar Dam Falls - located near Pappampatti, Palani. It has a water falls at the back of the dam. Once you reach the dam, one can find the way to go to falls with the help of the local villagers. There is a small trekking route available to reach the Kumbai which is about 1 km from the falls.
6) Thekkanthottam - another small water falls near the Palani. Water from this place is taken into Palani through pipes and stored in Palani Hill Water Tank named as Water dam, which then distributed to Palani after filtration. To reach this water falls, you have to take bus from Palani and get down at Thekkan thottam, where there is a forest department check post. From the village you have to walk 3 to 4 km to reach the falls. The places on the are beautiful and pleasant. On the way you can find a small dam. after that the path becomes difficult. Actually there is no pathway after this point. you have to climb small rocks and find your own way. you can find many small water falls of about 6 to 7 feet height. The mountain on the two sites of the path looks really good and dense. There is no way of getting lost in the forest, as you can always find your way back by following the water ways.
7) In Palani, Varathamanathi Dam - A picnic spot where children can amuse themselves. It is on the way to Thekkanthottam and about 7 km from Palani. you can reach there by city buses and buses bound for Kodaikanal.
Palani Hills is part of the oldest mountain range that can be found in India. This mountain range dates back to the prehistoric Pre-Cambrian period and is made up of such rock types as gneisses, charnockites, and schists. Located in the southern portion of India, the Palani Hills portion of the mountain range is named well since it is a terrain that is more hilly than actually mountainous. It is found on the eastern portion of the Western Ghats. The green plant life of the town is utterly breathtaking and pristine.
Palani is one of the tourists place and can be viewed by Royal travels
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets from Palani
Quick Links - Book Bus Tickets to Palani
About Royal travels: